Along with Big4Bio’s On Your Mark guide, this weekly series will help attendees plan for the week of the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO — (BUSINESS WIRE) — Big4Bio, the leading aggregator of life science news and developments in the top biohubs in the country, announces it is partnering with Christiaan & Company as they present “The Bullpen,” a weekly preparatory series for the upcoming week of the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco in January (“JPM Week” or “BioWeekSF”). This series leads up to JPM Week and is a part of Big4Bio’s BioWeekSF coverage along with the annual On Your Mark guide, which will be available at the end of November.
The Bullpen is a selective group of engaged health technology C-level executives, investors, and advisors that are committed to preparing for and attending JPM Week 2023 together. This weekly virtual meeting series features an industry dealmaker covering a dynamic 30-minute topic. Participants will then break out into a 60-minute peer coaching session.
Bullpen Speaker Session Schedule (Virtual, Wednesdays, 12 – 1:30 pm ET)
- Nov 2: “The Scout” – Anthony Lozama, Novartis, Medical Director, New Products
- Nov 9: “Pitching is War” – David Dalvey , Brightstone Venture Capital, Managing General Partner
- Nov 16: “Pitching is Karma” – Dr. Prasun Mishra, (WISE) World Investors & Entrepreneurs Society, Board Chairman
- Nov 30: “Pitching is Life” – Kiana Ara , Cardea Bio, Co Founder & Chief Scientific Officer
- Dec 7: “The Strike Zone” – Bryan Poltilove, BroadOak Capital Partners, Operating Partner
- Dec 14: “The Big Leagues” – Scott Moore, Philips, Head of Finance
- Jan 4: “The Closer” – Joe Weber, Haemonetics & MatrixCare, Unicorn Angel
Christiaan Engstrom, CEO at Evia Bio, curates the Bullpen. Follow Christiaan & Company here on LinkedIn for meeting information, updates and recaps, and this session schedule will also be available at BioWeekSF.com. Bullpen members will also spend time together in San Francisco during JPM Week with an established a discounted hotel package in the Marina District, and are planning events that will showcase Bullpen members.
“We’re happy to partner with Christiaan & Company on preparation assistance with JPM Week/BioWeekSF as it returns in-person again in San Francisco,” says Big4Bio publisher Tilton Little. “This will be a very important time to reconnect and make new connections, and we look forward to helping attendees, new and experienced, every step of the way.”
For more information about including your JPM Week event or reception in the On Your Mark guide, click here.