Take Your Asset to the Next Level. Meet Decision Makers at the Industry\'s Most Productive Partnering Event. The 10th Annual Therapeutic Area Partnerships is a meeting for the sharpest minds in
Take Your Asset to the Next Level. Meet Decision Makers at the Industry\’s Most Productive Partnering Event.
The 10th Annual Therapeutic Area Partnerships is a meeting for the sharpest minds in biopharma and has come to be regarded as the industry\’s premier biopharmaceutical Boutique Partnering Meeting. A uniquely efficient gathering, TAP brings together decision-makers to assess the most promising drug programs available for partnering in:
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: Cardiovascular/ Metabolic Diseases • Neuroscience • Anti-Inflammatory/Autoimmune Diseases
REVAMPED: Oncology/ Immuno Oncology • Infectious and Emerging Diseases • Advanced Therapies; Cell, Gene & Stem Therapies
NEW FOR 2015: Orphan and Rare Diseases • Academic Technology Transfer
Attendees have the opportunity to hear from and meet some of the industry\’s most talented biotechnology entrepreneurs and pharmaceutical leaders. Casual gatherings and one-on-one partnering meetings bring together business development decision makers from large pharmaceutical firms and executive leadership from innovative biotechnology firms to make this one of the industry\’s most productive events.
Why you can\’t afford to miss TAP this year!
- The Best Networking in the Business: At TAP you will have the opportunity to hear from and meet some of the industry\’s most talented biotechnology entrepreneurs and pharmaceutical leaders.
- With our all new Partnering One tool you will be able to kick-start your partnering before the meeting – the tool provides all attendees access to attendee lists and the opportunity to initiate conversations and set up face-to-face meetings prior to coming on-site.
- More Focused Partnering Opportunities: Assess the most promising drug programs available for partnering in each major therapeutic area: Oncology/ Immuno Oncology, Cardiovascular/ Metabolic Diseases, Neuroscience, Infectious and Emerging Diseases, Anti-Inflammatory/Autoimmune Diseases , Advanced Therapies; Cell, Gene & Step Therapies
- Screen the Top Projects to Watch: The top 8 projects chosen to present in each therapeutic area are hand-picked by a panel of independent experts who screen hundreds of compounds and weigh their potential as future products.
- Distinguish Therapeutic Area Challenges and Opportunities: Who will win, who won\’t, and where are you in the mix? Make your business development activities as efficient as possible through the unique therapeutic-area focus.
- Meet One-on-One with Other Key Decision-makers: Our proprietary partnering system enables you to network with your peers for a more personal experience in an intimate setting.
- Fast-Track Executive Training: There is no better way to quickly train your R&D/BD teams in two days than to hear lessons learned, and practical advice for sealing a deal.
- Expand your Business and your Career: Productive and intimate networking and conversations with top-level peers from around the world. Walk away with real opportunities for lucrative acquisitions and alliances.
- Excellent Case Studies and Lessons Learned: TAP is strategically packed with company presentations and expert analysis of bio-pharma trends and opportunities in licensing and M & A dealmaking.
- Mitigate Risk and Encourage Innovative Thinking: Gain insights into fast-changing therapeutic areas and understand the specifics driving biopharma deal-making to better calibrate ongoing negotiations.
- Strategies to Finance and Commercialize New Products: Receive actionable information on emerging, innovative companies and key licensable projects from industry leaders with stellar records of success.
november 18 (Wednesday) - 20 (Friday)
Merck Research Building
33 Avenue Louis Pasteur Boston MA