Premier arena for the presentation and discussion of the latest developments in Preparative Chromatography, Separation
Premier arena for the presentation and discussion of the latest developments in
Preparative Chromatography, Separation Science and Technology
– Driving the Field of Preparative & Process Chromatography –
Join scientists and media manufacturers from around the world who will focus on presenting some of the most cutting-edge areas of preparative and process chromatography; and see how the latest products and technologies are driving the pace of innovation in scientific research. The program will be packed again with papers on biochromatography, QbD, monoclonal antibodies, VLPs, and other biopharmaceuticals, chiral molecules, SFC, fine chemicals, SMB, APIs, monoliths and new stationary phases, and more. 60+ oral presentations, 2-day Poster Session, 2½-day Exhibit, and workshops. This is the most recognized international meeting covering the latest developments in preparative and process liquid chromatography, separation science and technology.
- Find current solutions to practical chromatographic separations.
- Optimize chromatography processes for the best economic production.
- Discuss current and future challenges and opportunities for manufactures as well as media and equipment suppliers.
- Get close-up views of the latest products and technologies that are driving the pace of innovation in prep chromatography.
- Interact with world leading scientists and engineers in all aspects of preparative and process liquid chromatography.
july 20 (Sunday) - 23 (Wednesday)