Most drug candidates and APIs remain poorly-soluble — but the patent cliff is getting closer and regulatory guidelines have gotten more stringent, putting your formulation and preformulation teams under unprecedented pressure
Most drug candidates and APIs remain poorly-soluble — but the patent cliff is getting closer and regulatory guidelines have gotten more stringent, putting your formulation and preformulation teams under unprecedented pressure to quickly improve your drug solubility and bioavailability in order to optimize time to market and increase revenue.
That is why you cannot afford to miss ExL Pharma’s 4th Drug Formulation & Bioavailability conference. This year’s program has been designed specifically around feedback from YOU — our audience — to help address the most urgent problems you face in novel delivery mechanisms, solid-state chemistry, regulatory compliance, and modeling and simulation techniques.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- New case studies from more than two dozen speakers representing Abbvie, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Genentech, Ipsen, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer, Roche, Takeda, Teva and many more!
- Two interactive workshops focusing on timely new scientific and regulatory challenges about developing pediatric formulations and improving your salt and polymorph screening!
- Four in-depth tracks devoted to modeling and simulation, extending drug life cycles, team-based drug development, and refining formulations in the earliest stages!
- Fresh examination of problems at the heart of drug development, such as explaining the lack of new formulation modalities, proceeding without human test data and designing a new generation of drugs based on solid-state chemistry!
- A special keynote address examining the use of both novel formulations and device-based delivery to improve bioavailability of orally administered biologics!
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies responsible for:
january 26 (Monday) - 28 (Wednesday)
Kernwood Country Club
1 Kernwood Street Salem, MA 01970