Forum Series: The New Biopharma BD Landscape—All You Need to Know to Survive & Thrive Part IV: Alliance Management: Living Happily Ever After You got the deal signed, you celebrated, and now
Forum Series: The New Biopharma BD Landscape—All You Need to Know to Survive & Thrive
Part IV: Alliance Management: Living Happily Ever After
You got the deal signed, you celebrated, and now you have to figure out how to work with each other to deliver and maximize the value that both parties had envisioned. What can go wrong? What are the best practices? What’s the secret to living happily ever after?
Please join us and our panel of industry experts who will share their experience in building and managing value-creating partnerships. This final forum of the series will provide valuable insights into not only alliance management but lessons that should be applied to the entire partnering process as discussed in Part I-III of the series!
Topics for discussion may include:
- Long-term value creation: Best practices and success stories
- Dealing with common pitfalls – aligned vision, JSC conflicts, contract renegotiations, termination, etc.
- Challenges unique to academic research collaborations, big brother research deals and co-promotes
- How to integrate the alliance management function in a small biotech or academic setting
- Christine A. Carberry, CSAP, SVP, Quality, Technical Operations, Program & Alliance Management, Forum Pharmaceuticals
- John Evans, IDH Portfolio Executive, VP Business Development, Agios
- Julie Hamill, MBA, Senior Associate Director of Corporate Alliances, OTD, Harvard
- Thierry Saugier, VP Alliances & Partnerships, Corporate Strategy & Business Development, Sanofi
- Janice M. Twombly, CSAP, President of The Rhythm of Business, Inc.
(Thursday) 8:00 am - 10:00 am