TOPICS INCLUDE: Key Theme: Round 2 NCI Cancer Clinical Genomics pre-conference Workshop. Integration of Genomic Data into the Clinic and Back. Standardization of NGS for Clinical Diagnosis Key Theme: Research & OMICs
- Key Theme: Round 2 NCI Cancer Clinical Genomics pre-conference Workshop. Integration of Genomic Data into the Clinic and Back. Standardization of NGS for Clinical Diagnosis
- Key Theme: Research & OMICs Data Warehousing Operational Models
- Key Theme: Biospecimen Informatics for the Modern Cancer Center, Biobanks and the Electronic Medical Record: Cost Effective Research
- Key Theme: CI4CC Initiatives and Working Groups Presentations
- Business Intelligence for Research: Show me the data!
- Bridging the Gaps in Academia with Enterprise LIMS, and its impact on Precision Medicine.
- Clinical Genomics Systems National Bake Off: Submit you data soon!
- Precision Medicine in Oncology and Knowledge Networks
- NCI Designated Cancer Center ‘Super\’ Shared Resources and Informatics Core Project Management Tools
- Future in CTMS Interoperability Standards and Metrics. Billing, Coding, Auditing, and Compliance in Research.
- Data Sharing Standards and HL7
- Adaptive Molecular and Cooperative Group Clinical Trials for the 21st Century
- Round 2 CTMSs, EDCs, and the EMR: Future and impact of RPE in Academia
- Imaging Informatics & Associated National Standards
- Mobile Technology and Clinical Trials Research: Roundup of Leading National Projects
- NCI Cloud Computing Infrastructure supporting Cancer Center OMICs and Cancer Informatics Projects
- NCI Cancer Centers Administrative IT Needs: When and Where Informatics Leadership Steps In
- CMIO Panel: ACA Organizations and Cancer Centers: Outline of where things are headed and what to expect
november 10 (Monday) - 12 (Wednesday)