The Chief Medical Officer Summit is the only event in the country that focuses on R&D among biotech. The Conference Forum is delighted to present a truly distinctive and interactive event for CMOs
The Chief Medical Officer Summit is the only event in the country that focuses on R&D among biotech. The Conference Forum is delighted to present a truly distinctive and interactive event for CMOs and R&D Leadership. We are pleased to announce that the 2017 conference will be chaired by David Valacer, MD, CMO, Molecular Templates.
At the 5th annual CMO Summit, we are excited to welcome Dr Michael Rosenblatt, CMO, Flagship Pioneering, in a Featured Fireside Chat on Lessons Learned from the Journey of a Life Sciences Leader.
Returning to the program to deliver the Annual Keynote Address is Ken Getz, Director of Sponsored Research Programs, Tufts CSDD to discuss the Impact of M&A on Drug Development Performance and Collaboration.
New for 2017:
- Assessing and Creating Value and the Impact of Pricing Trends on R&D Strategies
- Strategies for Harmonizing Drug Development in Different Parts of the World
- R&D Efforts that Translate to Approvals
- How Can R&D Leadership Work More Collaboratively with Investors?
- What Do the Board of Directors Expect from a CMO
- Developing a Pathway for Compassionate Use Cases
- Navigating the Jungle at JP Morgan
We are Dedicated to Accomplishing Two Goals
- To bring together CMO and R&D executives to address the unique challenges associated with directing and managing all R&D functions with limited resources, while raising capital and strategizing for appropriate exits.
- To create a network of CMOs and R&D Leadership from small to mid-size life science companies to share ideas, solutions and support.
The CMO and R&D Leadership in Emerging Life Science Companies
The role of a Chief Medical Officer is one that means many things to many people, and indeed is radically different depending on the type of organization in which a CMO works. For CMOs in early, emerging and even mid-size life science companies, the role can be an isolated one, but with all the responsibility for driving the clinical development and CRO management while meeting the needs of investors and positioning for an appropriate exit. Chief Medical Officers are playing an increasingly larger role in raising funding for their life science companies.
Who Should Attend
The conference is designed specifically for CMOs, but certainly Heads of R&D, CSOs, Clinical Operations/Development/Outsourcing, and Vice Presidents of Medical Affairs would also greatly benefit from attending the program. Clinical service providers and investors are encouraged to attend as conversations with CMOs are very much welcomed.
may 10 (Wednesday) - 11 (Thursday)
120 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116