Overview Welcome to the 4th annual Dpharm: Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials event. This is the
Welcome to the 4th annual Dpharm: Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials event. This is the only conference truly dedicated to exploring and addressing where there is significant innovation in clinical trials.
– Radical Thinkers are Especially Welcomed –
We bring together an exceptional audience of out-of-the-box thinkers determined to make clinical trials more affordable, efficient, with higher quality data and a far better experience for patients.
It is an outcomes-focused program that not only delves deeply into the key strategic factors impeding clinical trial productivity, but also endeavors to connect change makers who can share current solutions, propose new solutions and commit to testing them and share the results. This conference is designed to be engaging in a highly informative format, similar to the style of TED events. Each session will deliver a clear set of objectives, summary and key take-aways.
Focus & Objectives
- This is a TED-style event showcasing innovations and leading practitioners in Pharma R&D with a focus on clinical research as well as innovative leaders from other industries.
- We strive to underscore the promise and challenge of innovation in advancing drug development.
- We strive to innovate a new model and find collaborations to get therapeutics to patients faster.
- We address how can we better apply the full spectrum of clinical research options and utilize insights more appropriately.
- We are dedicated to designing creative solutions and finding a way to implement them.
- We explore to whom are companies being disruptive and to gain a better understanding of the impact on clinical trials.
We invite you to review the 2014 agenda and let us know if you have any questions or ideas to share. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
september 11 (Thursday) - 12 (Friday)
Courtyard Boston Cambridge
777 Memorial Drive Cambridge, MA 02139
The Conference Forum