With the pharmaceutical industry\'s pipeline drying up and patents expiring at a record rate, industry members must look beyond traditionally composed pharmacological compounds in product development and R&D. In the
With the pharmaceutical industry\’s pipeline drying up and patents expiring at a record rate, industry members must look beyond traditionally composed pharmacological compounds in product development and R&D. In the effort to fill this depleted product pipeline, reduce development costs, and leverage existing assets, virtually all pharmaceutical companies are increasingly relying on collaborations with each other (and with academia, research institutes, and healthcare companies) to grow, and in some cases, just to survive.
For the first time, ACI is bringing our 19th Advanced Forum on Life Sciences/Healthcare Collaborative Agreements and Joint Ventures to Boston, biopharma’s hottest cluster. Our esteemed faculty of seasoned licensing and business development executives, in-house counsel, and venture capitalists will discuss strategies and for tackling the key challenges confronting you daily when negotiating and drafting agreements, including:
- Entering deals involving cutting-edge technologies such as personalized medicine, diagnostics, digital health, combination products, cancer research, and biosimilars
- Structuring deals in the current life sciences market
- Finding the best financing partner
- Determining the proper value for your products
- Drafting and managing the deal
- Entering into agreements with academic institutions
- Terminating a deal
- Performing your IP due diligence
- Entering into international transactions
With so much at stake and the ability to meet, network, and learn from the outstanding faculty and participants, you can see why many industry professionals return to this event year after year. Join your colleagues and register now for this event by calling 888.224.2480; by faxing your registration form to 877.927.1563; or registering online.
November 30 (Wednesday) - December 1 (Thursday)
Marriott Boston Cambridge
50 Broadway Cambridge, MA 02142