You are building a great new product. Will it improve the lives of patients, reduce healthcare costs and save time for clinicians? How good is your clinical data to validate
You are building a great new product. Will it improve the lives of patients, reduce healthcare costs and save time for clinicians? How good is your clinical data to validate your claims?
Our panel includes clinical experts, corporate business development and private equity venture investors investing in cutting-edge health technology. Let’s hear what they have to say about major clinical trends that expect to shape the industry going forward. We are also looking forward to answering your questions and offering guidance to your venture.
What to expect:
Learn from these clinical and business development experts about the changing face of evidence based medicine and how to translate clinical data into financial/economical models to drive clinical adoption.
Who should attend:
CEOs, CMO, CTO, VP BD, Clinicians and anyone interested in learning about issues and opportunities for new business and entrepreneurial ventures, as well as how existing businesses can seek a better understand of how clinical Information Adds Value to Healthcare Innovations.
Topics to be covered:
- Study design; Pilot trials, Clinical evaluations, Prospective, Randomized multi-center
- Avoid the danger of negative data
- How to use clinical data for multiple purposes: marketing, regulatory etc.
- How to spend funds wisely and avoid unnecessary pre-clinical and clinical studies
- How to use clinical information to attract capital
- FDA and study design
- Interacting with funding agencies and investors
- Analyze results, present them and publish them to add value
(Monday) 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Constant Contact Headquarters
1601 Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02451