Halloran Senior Consultant, Lydia Dyett, presents a webinar, Strategic Clinical Project Management: Principles and Practical Applications, in partnership with the Life Science
Halloran Senior Consultant, Lydia Dyett, presents a webinar, Strategic Clinical Project Management: Principles and Practical Applications, in partnership with the Life Science Training Institute on February 11, 2015.
Strategic Clinical Project Management: Principles and Practical Applications
In the project management world, there are resources to help you manage almost any project. There are many processes, forms, and computer applications that will help you complete your project. But what is the best way to use these tools? What is the order that would make them most impactful? More specifically, how do you apply these tools to a clinical trial environment, where the goals and expected outcomes are much different and risks of failure are much higher?
The answer to these questions and more lies in being strategic. A review of case studies from failed clinical projects shows that the most costly decisions happen at the beginning. When you strategize and keep the most critical factors in mind, you will set yourself up for greater success, and this session will start you on that path.
In this interactive, 90-minute course, you will learn:
- The five key differences between clinical project management and general project management: implementing key steps to ensure success
- Project initiation: ask the “4 Critical Strategic Questions”
- The definition of strategic project management – are you a strategic or tactical project manager?
- Leadership, strategy and oversight: learn the three domains of strategic project management
- Project maintenance: why risk management, team building, and team leadership are so critical
- Project closure: measure success with definable outcomes and data
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course will be of benefit to anyone involved in single project or program management on a global or domestic scale. Additionally, this course is designed to provide practical tips to those who need to be able to lead a cross-functional project management teams in order to implement clinical trials.
Time: 1:00-2:30pm EST
Date: February 11, 2015
Duration: 90 minutes
Place: Online Webinar
Price: $299 Introductory Rate
For more information and to register, please click here.
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm