An NE CRO/CMO Council Event As CROs/CMOs, our challenge is to express expertise across a range of services in a way that speaks directly to the searcher and drives them to
An NE CRO/CMO Council Event
As CROs/CMOs, our challenge is to express expertise across a range of services in a way that speaks directly to the searcher and drives them to engage with the sales team.
This leads our companies to need marketing that serves to amplify awareness of the company and reinforce the credibility of our messaging, while seamlessly transitioning the prospects to our sales teams for the highly customized and technical aspects of a project.
What are some best practices in doing that? Think of the research we do before buying anything online. What do scientists and buyers find when they research us? How do we enhance our profile? What tools are available to help? How can I measure results?
While the specific answers to these questions will be different for each company, this program offers a panel discussion that serves to tackle those and other questions, stimulate ideas, and share insights.
Marketing Topics Include:
- Marketing Plan Development, Communications, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), In-bound Marketing, Social Media, Marketing Tools, Brand Management, Content Development, and more
Key Learning Objectives:
- Greater understanding for the aspects that contribute to your company\’s online presence
- Ideas for ways to start small and scale up your marketing plan
- Introduction to some marketing tools that help automate and amplify your message
- Tips on isolating meaningful data to measure effectiveness and focus efforts
Who Should Attend:
- CRO/CMO executives who want to learn more about marketing specific to customers looking for contract services
- CRO/CMO marketing coordinators interested in enhancing their program
(Thursday) 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Crowne Plaza Boston - Woburn
15 Middlesex Canal Park Drive, Woburn, MA