Get access to an ED&I toolkit from MassBio
As our CEO, Tilton Little, was one of the 160+ life sciences CEOs that signed MassBio’s CEO Pledge for a More Equitable and Inclusive Life Sciences Industry, Big4Bio will work towards creating a more diverse life sciences industry.
MassBio can help your company launch, analyze, and/or strengthen ED&I programs. To streamline the process, MassBio has a few different ED&I resources available to members, including their resource page where you will find more information on MassBio’s Open Letter 2.0.
You can also find resources on the best practices and tools needed to optimize your company’s ED&I goals, including responses to surveys, research and studies, information on the language of inclusion, sample survey templates for employee engagement, suggestions for consultants, and community engagement programs.
You can view the MassBio ED&I Resource page here: https://www.massbio.org/initiatives/equity-diversity-and-inclusion/
NOTE: If you’re interested in sharing stories on the progress and success of your ED&I initiative, see the following requirements (from MassBio):
ED&I Success Stories:
MassBio’s ED&I Success Stories spotlight the great work companies are doing to improve ED&I in the life sciences and drive change in the industry. Companies have leveraged these stories to provide the impetus behind an initiative, its rollout, and the impact it has made on a company. As a signer of our Open Letter, we encourage you to consider sharing the progress you’ve made on the six pillars we outlined or share an ED&I case study that other companies can learn from. Our members have found great value in learning how others are doing well.
If you are interested in submitting a D&I success story, or looking for more information, the guidelines are included below. If you have a specific company or personal example that you’d like to share, but you don’t feel it can be turned into a blog post, email email@example.com so we can add it to a running list of success examples that can be shared in a different way.
ED&I Success Story guidelines:
- Content must be original. Your piece can be published elsewhere after we post. Please include: “Originally published on MassBio.org (Date)” and link back to our blog.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please cite your sources accordingly.
- Please keep your submission between 500 – 900 words.
- We encourage images and/or video to accompany guest blog posts and prefer that images be directly relevant to content. If you are including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them. If you are borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- We will make minor edits to the piece where necessary. Prior to publication of your guest blog post, we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- Please include a headshot and short author bio.
- MassBio reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content, and change these guidelines as we see fit.