Industry leaders to provide thought leadership and more for JPM Week attendees;
BIO-BioWeekSF JPM Week webinar and Venture Valuation webinar announced
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 07, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Big3Bio is proud to announce the leading industry organizations that have signed on as inaugural partners and sponsors of BioWeekSF, the site dedicated to the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference week in San Francisco, January 7-12, 2018 (“JPM Week”). These organizations will help optimize attendees’ experiences at JPM Week by providing exclusive deals/discounts, premium content, consulting services and more.
BioWeekSF’s partners and sponsors:
- BIO – Welcome Partner: BIO is the world’s largest trade association representing biotechnology companies, academic institutions, state biotechnology centers and related organizations across the United States and in more than 30 other nations.
- Torreya – Launch Sponsor: Torreya is a leading corporate finance advisory boutique serving companies in the life sciences industry.
- Charles River Labs – Premier Sponsor: Charles River provides products and services to help expedite the discovery, early-stage development and safe manufacture of novel drugs and therapeutics.
- TriNet – Premier Sponsor: TriNet provides industry-tailored HR solutions to small and midsize businesses with exceptional human resources services delivered by an expert team of HR professionals and enabled by cloud-based technology.
- Venture Valuation – Premier Sponsor: Venture Valuation is the life science industry leader in providing independent assessment and valuation of companies, products and patents.
- California Life Science Association (CLSA) – Gold Sponsor: CLSA advances California’s world-leading life sciences innovation ecosystem by advocating for effective national, state and local public policies and supporting entrepreneurs and life sciences businesses.
- McDermott Will & Emery – Gold Sponsor: McDermott Will & Emery is a premier international law firm with globally recognized practices in healthcare and life sciences; the firm recently won “Healthcare and Life Sciences Deal of the Year.”
- Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) – Gold Sponsor: SVB provides financing and banking solutions—including credit and liquidity offerings—that helps healthcare and life science companies hit their milestones, so they can focus on developing their products.
- Halloran Consulting Group – Supporting Partner: Halloran Consulting Group is a management consulting firm for the life sciences industry providing excellence in regulatory, quality, and clinical development.
- LaVoieHealthScience – Supporting Partner: LaVoieHealthScience provides IR and PR to build recognition, sales and value for health science innovations.
- Slone Partners – Supporting Partner: Slone Partners is an executive search firm that specializes in recruitment for the life sciences.
- Potrero Hill Advisors – Advisory Partner: Potrero Hill Advisors provides strategic and financial advisory services for the life sciences.
“We are excited to be a part of the new BioWeekSF platform that will help people maximize their time at the wide variety of networking opportunities and events in San Francisco during J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference week,” said Krist Werling, Partner at McDermott Will & Emery. “We’ll be using this new tool to promote the many events that our firm is hosting and participating in that week, and to share knowledge about trends in the industry, allowing us to broaden our reach. McDermott Will & Emery fuels the mission of life sciences and healthcare companies across the globe, and we look forward to seeing many of our current and future clients make use of this platform to make connections during this important annual industry gathering.”
In addition, BioWeekSF announces two upcoming webinars:
- On December 12, BioWeekSF will present to its members the Venture Valuation webinar, “Valuation to Raise Money.” In this webinar, CEO Patrick Frei will provide an overview and discuss valuation, financing and raising money, rNPV product valuation, and deal structuring.
- BIO and BioWeekSF will have a webinar on December 13, “Overview of JPM Week Receptions, Events & Conferences,” discussing the week’s activities, how BIO’s One-on-One Partnering™ system makes it easy to search for and identify potential partners and request meetings with prospective biotech investors and senior business development executives, and how BioWeekSF can optimize attendees’ JPM Week experience.
For more information and to become a member of BioWeekSF, visit BioWeekSF.com.
BioWeekSF, BIO, and BIO’s provision of the BIO One-on-One Partnering™ system are not affiliated with J.P. Morgan or the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
Big3Bio is the leading aggregator service for the top three life science hubs in the world: Boston, San Diego, and the San Francisco Bay Area. Big3Bio’s newsletters and additional channels provide complete, daily coverage of the news, events, jobs, and developments in these regions to the industry’s top professionals and executives. More information and subscriptions are available at www.big3bio.com.