Competition is fierce in the pharmaceutical industry. It’s not just about having the best product on the market anymore — it’s about how much it costs to research and develop
Competition is fierce in the pharmaceutical industry. It’s not just about having the best product on the market anymore — it’s about how much it costs to research and develop that product and how quickly you can get it to market. This means that acquiring and in-licensing have to be an active part of your business development strategy. With this new focus, organizations must develop effective strategies to better understand which products, drugs and companies they should focus on acquiring.
It’s now more important than ever to implement and perform effective due diligence. As a key component to measuring the profitability and efficacy of a potential product, it will help to mitigate the risks that come from taking on a new product/portfolio or company, as well as ensure regulatory compliance and the negotiation of a mutually beneficial contract.
The decentralized nature of the due diligence process has left gaps in a process that needs to be airtight in order to be at its most effective. The 2nd Due Diligence Summit for Life Sciences is an educational event that focuses on how to run a tight ship throughout the due diligence process by presenting you with experienced speaking faculty members who are excited to share their success stories and network among their peers.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Tackle the issue of the rising costs involved with the product acquisition and in-licensing processes and how to best manage resources, human capital and budgets
- Think outside the box to identify potential blockbuster products to add to your portfolio
- Leverage a 360-degree gap analysis to ensure complete knowledge of potential acquisitions
- Perform an airtight market analysis of the product line to reach an accurate valuation assessment
- Ensure optimal IP protection through effective deal negotiation and patentability investigations
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
june 9 (Tuesday) - 10 (Wednesday)
Kernwood Country Club
1 Kernwood Street Salem, MA 01970