Halloran Senior Consultant, Dyana Boutwell, presents a webinar in partnership with the Life Science Training Institute on April 29, 2015, when she will be teach
Halloran Senior Consultant, Dyana Boutwell, presents a webinar in partnership with the Life Science Training Institute on April 29, 2015, when she will be teach the course Clinical Finance: Key Strategies to Stay in Control of Your Study Budget.
All too often, clinical study budgets mean unpredictability, scope creep, and vendors in the driver’s seat. What if budget management didn’t have to be the most dreaded part of your job? In this session, we will cover key strategies to help keep you in control of your budget. This combination of essential knowledge, tools, and process recommendations will strengthen your budget management capabilities and leave you feeling more confident in your monthly finance meetings.
Whether you are kicking off a new project, trying to regain control of ongoing study financials, or just trying to gain best practices, this session will help reduce unpredictable scope increases and “wow” change orders, keeping you on top of your budget through your trial.
By attending this session, you will:
- Gain an understanding of clinical trial cost drivers and algorithm-based budgets
- Obtain fundamental information to support effective forecasting within your department
- Provide clarity on when to bring financials to the decision-making table
- Optimize your financial tracking and reporting capabilities and partnerships with CROs
- Highlight simple yet effective operational tweaks to help streamline your budgeting processes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course will be of benefit to anyone involved in clinical trials a global or domestic scale. This session is specifically beneficial for study and program managers and any other staff member involved with clinical budgeting and/or financial forecasting for trial activities.
Time: 1:00-2:30pm EDT
Date: April 29, 2015
Duration: 90 minutes
Price: $299 Introductory Rate
For more information and to register, please click here.
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am