What is your startup worth to you? Now the tricky question: what is your startup worth to everyone else? Pricing your company too high may make it unattractive to investors; too low,
What is your startup worth to you?
Now the tricky question: what is your startup worth to everyone else?
Pricing your company too high may make it unattractive to investors; too low, and you fail to maximize the reward for your time, effort and innovation. On April 1, join us to learn about valuation from Burton M. Goldfield, President & CEO of TriNet, a billion-dollar-revenue company that IPO\’d in March 2014. Burton will explain what investors look for when they put a value on startups. He\’ll also give us a behind-the-scenes look at how TriNet made its most recent acquisitions.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How does a startup determine its valuation?
- How does an early stage investor value a startup?
- What can a startup do to make itself an attractive target for acquisition?
- How should a startup identify potential strategic acquirers?
- What are some guidelines for navigating the negotiation process?
Complimentary beer, wine and hors d\’oeuvres will be served at the networking reception before and after the talk.
5:30-6:00 ~ Registration / Networking
6:00-7:00 ~ Fireside Chat with Burton M. Goldfield, President & CEO, TriNet HR Corporation
7:00-8:00 ~ Networking Reception
(Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
16th Street San Francisco, CA 94158