The success of the biotechnology industry in Massachusetts, which is consistently rated as one of the best locations in the world for biotech companies, is due in part to the
The success of the biotechnology industry in Massachusetts, which is consistently rated as one of the best locations in the world for biotech companies, is due in part to the rich diversity of institutions in the state. Behind the growth of companies researching and manufacturing biotherapeutics, lies a rich field of related companies and organizations: academic and non-profit institutions, government organizations, and a wide array of vendors, service providers, and partners, from CMOs and CROs to law firms and capital investors.
Join us to meet the Co-Chairs of MassBio’s newly-formed Biomanufacturing Forum Working Group and hear from panelists representing a cross section of the biotech community. Topics include:
- An overview of biomanufacturing in our Commonwealth
- The perspective on biomanufacturing from Governor Baker’s administration
- The success factors and needs of biomanufacturing companies
- How academic institutions contribute to research and workforce education
- A review of vendors, CMOs/CROs, service providers and other business supporting biomanufacturing
A series of brief presentations will be followed by an interactive Q&A session and panel discussion.
(Friday) 8:00 am - 10:00 am
MassBio, 8th floor
300 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139