Overview Thank you to everyone who made the 2nd Annual Mobile in Clinical Trials: How Mobile is Challenging Clinical Trials possible. This full day conference scheduled the day before Dpharm helps drug
Thank you to everyone who made the 2nd Annual Mobile in Clinical Trials: How Mobile is Challenging Clinical Trials possible.
This full day conference scheduled the day before Dpharm helps drug developers get their arms around the mobile/digital clinical trial landscape and figure out:
- How mobile is innovating clinical trials
- The power and opportunities of mobile
- What parts of clinical trials mobile/digital technology is currently impacting
- How mobile technology is making clinical trials cheaper, easier and more accurate
- How mobile/digital is increasing the efficacy of drugs
- What the true value of mobile data is
- What the realities are
We were pleased to welcome Dr. Aenor Sawyer, Associate Director of Strategic Relations, UCSF Center for Digital Health as the 2015 Keynote addressing mobile’s promise to power. The conference explores the value and opportunities of mobile data, how pharma can utilize the ResearchKit and other apps, and the regulatory climate; myths, perceptions and realities.
We invite you to review the 2015 agenda. Let us know if you have questions or ideas to share for the 2016 program. If you have a mobile app, solution or technology that you would like to showcase please contact Meredith Sands at Meredith@tcfllc.org.
Executive Director, Business Development
Business Development Manager
All Day (Monday)
Fairmont Copley Plaza