Thursday, 15th September, 2016 | 11:30 AM BST | 04:00 PM IST Duration of Webinar : 60 mins | Q/A Session : 10-15 mins Post session copy of presentation
Duration of Webinar : 60 mins | Q/A Session : 10-15 mins
Post session copy of presentation slides will be shared
Navigating FDA’s requirements in order to successfully import FDA regulated products is important for any company that relies on sales revenue from foreign made products regulated by FDA. In order to assure that the imported product does not get detained or refused entry the importer should be fully informed of FDA requirements for foods, medicines, medical devices, cosmetics, and radiation emitting devices. In addition there are requirements for general importation enforced by the Customs and Border Protection (CPB) section of the Department of Homeland Security.
During this course we will provide information on FDA’s authority and the requirements for FDA regulated products.
What can happen if you are not familiar with FDA and/or CPB requirements? You may find that you have purchased a large amount of a foreign made FDA product, which do not meet FDA’s requirements. FDA may refuse entry, or you may incur a long delay in the importation, both of which can be very costly for the importer.
Key goals of the Webinar will include:
- Become familiar with the product categories regulated by FDA.
- Know how to select foreign suppliers that can provide products that meet FDA requirements
- Know the requirements for specific types of FDA regulated products
- Become familiar with the procedures FDA follows to process an import entry
- Know how to file FDA and CPB entries that will meet the requirements
- Know who to negotiate with FDA when an import problem occurs
- Know how to train your own employees in FDA/CPB requirements
- Attain the ability to have a high level (100%) of success on each import entry.
- Registration Fee : EUR €249
- For assistance on registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Please call: Ph – 1-646-216-8860
(Thursday) 6:30 am - 7:30 am